The Nicest Places to Live

The nicest place to live in retirement can still be anywhere you choose if you have the right mindset.
If you are looking for the best state or country to retire in why not pick the place that you would choose if money were no object. I am talking geography here... We all would like to live in a mansion surrounded by servants, what I am saying is that you can choose the location of where you retire if you consider options you may not be aware of right now.

For instance, if you want to retire and play golf, Florida and Arizona both fit that bill. Find a location with golf courses and determine how much it would cost you to play golf several times a week. You can be pretty sure that the weather will be agreeable whichever place you choose.

Now look at how much money you have left for housing... If it's not much have you considered the housing options of Park model living or living full-time in an RV. Both of these options are going to be less expensive than a big house in either state. Again the key is to work back from what you want to accomplish in retirement.

If you want to play golf and still want to live in a gated community, you should start examining now how you can earn enough money to support that lifestyle and still appear retired. This is exactly the situation that I find myself in now.

I want to appear retired, playing golf whenever I want, while still realizing that I have to supplement my income. A regular job would mean giving up the freedom to play golf or travel or whatever it is that you want to do in retirement.

I need something, that is profitable and yet gives me the freedom to work when and where I want. Working for myself, calling my own hours is the solution... It can be the solution for you as well.
If you would like to find out what my solution was please visit my website. Finding the nicest place to live is well within your reach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment